Is Linksys forum server having problems?

Discussion in 'Network Routers' started by Ant, May 26, 2013.

  1. Ant

    Ant Guest

    Hi!

    Since yesterday, I couldn't remember my password so I went to
    https://support.linksys.com/en-us/forgotpassword to type in my old valid
    e-mail address. I get a long pause (no images for a while) and get taken
    to https://support.linksys.com/ with:

    An Error has occured:
    Status Code 500
    Exception Type null
    Message Content Server error
    Exception

    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: Content Server error
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppDispatcherContext.sendError(WebAppDispatcherContext.java:554)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.SRTServletResponse.sendError(SRTServletResponse.java:1004)
    at
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponseWrapper.sendError(HttpServletResponseWrapper.java:152)
    at COM.FutureTense.Servlet.ServletRequest.sendError(y:671)
    at COM.FutureTense.Servlet.ServletRequest.handleError(y:103)
    at com.openmarket.Satellite.servlet.A.doGet(y:2697)
    at com.openmarket.Satellite.servlet.A.doPost(y:929)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1146)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1087)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:145)
    at
    com.linksys.filters.RedirectionFilter.doFilter(RedirectionFilter.java:135)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:190)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:130)
    at
    com.linksys.filters.GeoIPFilter.doFilter(GeoIPFilter.java:244)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:190)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:130)
    at
    com.ccp.filters.SwitchingFilter.doFilter(SwitchingFilter.java:346)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:190)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:130)
    at
    com.fatwire.wem.sso.cas.filter.CASFilter.doFilter(CASFilter.java:427)
    at com.fatwire.wem.sso.SSOFilter.doFilter(SSOFilter.java:51)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:190)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:130)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain._doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:87)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilterManager.java:848)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilterManager.java:691)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:588)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:525)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.CacheServletWrapper.handleRequest(CacheServletWrapper.java:90)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:764)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:1478)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:133)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:458)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformation(HttpInboundLink.java:387)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpICLReadCallback.complete(HttpICLReadCallback.java:102)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.ssl.channel.impl.SSLReadServiceContext$SSLReadCompletedCallback.complete(SSLReadServiceContext.java:1818)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListener.futureCompleted(AioReadCompletionListener.java:165)
    at
    com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallback(AbstractAsyncFuture.java:217)
    at
    com.ibm.io.async.AsyncChannelFuture.fireCompletionActions(AsyncChannelFuture.java:161)
    at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture.java:136)
    at
    com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHandler.java:196)
    at
    com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingLoop(ResultHandler.java:751)
    at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler.java:881)
    at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1497)

    Root Cause
    Header List
    Name Value
    User-Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101
    Firefox/20.0 SeaMonkey/2.17.1
    Accept text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
    Accept-Language en-US,en;q=0.5
    DNT 1
    Cookie geo_country_code=US; geo_ipaddress=76.91.121.10; geo_lang=en;
    user_preference_cookie=redirect;
    JSESSIONID=0000Yl-PXvutwEW5cdO8dqeltoo:-1;
    SS_X_JSESSIONID=0001_aVOpxY4Nn517EgXCaaEgRE:-OGGCCA;
    vovici_survey_referrer_cookie_key=https%3A//support.linksys.com/en-apac/forgotpassword
    Content-Type application/x-www-form-urlencoded
    Content-Length 294
    X-Akamai-CONFIG-LOG-DETAIL true
    TE chunked;q=1.0
    Accept-Encoding gzip
    Akamai-Origin-Hop 1
    Via 1.1 akamai.net(ghost) (AkamaiGHost)
    X-Forwarded-For 76.91.121.10
    True-Client-IP 76.91.121.10
    Host support.linksys.com
    Pragma no-cache
    Cache-Control no-cache, max-age=0
    $WSCS AES256-SHA
    $WSIS true
    $WSSC https
    $WSPR HTTP/1.1
    $WSRA 96.17.155.169
    $WSRH 96.17.155.169
    $WSSN support.linksys.com
    $WSSP 443
    $WSSI yRQAAHfstFIjFoCmiK3Mqk9hvo1YWFhYWx6iUdMCAAA=
    Surrogate-Capability WS-ESI="ESI/1.0+"
    _WS_HAPRT_WLMVERSION -1
    Expect 100-Continue
    Attribute List
    ErrorReport com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport:
    Content Server error
    javax.servlet.error.request_uri /
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.dispatch_type forward
    javax.servlet.error.exception
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: Content Server error
    javax.servlet.request.cipher_suite AES256-SHA
    redirect false
    com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.dispatch_nested true
    javax.servlet.forward.servlet_path
    javax.servlet.error.message Content Server error
    javax.servlet.request.key_size 256
    javax.servlet.error.servlet_name Satellite
    javax.servlet.forward.context_path
    com.ibm.session.setcookie.values 0000b0wVGJNgCwIT7W62i8H-y1E:-1
    javax.servlet.error.status_code 500
    javax.servlet.forward.path_info /
    javax.servlet.jsp.jspException
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: Content Server error
    javax.servlet.forward.request_uri /
    com.ibm.websphere.servlet.uri_non_decoded /"

    If I enter an invalid e-mail address, then I get taken to
    https://support.linksys.com/en-us/404error and then its home page.

    Thank you in advance. :)
    --
    Quote of the Week: "An ant is a wise creature for itself, but it is a
    shrewd thing in an orchard or garden." --Francis Bacon

    Ant, May 26, 2013

  2. Ant

    Rambo Guest

    Ant wrote, On 26/05/2013 16:53:

    Why not Phone calling them ? The phone numbers are in this list:
    http://support.linksys.com/en-eu/contactus?icid=Cisco-Home-Networking-HN-FF-Contact-Us

    Rambo, May 26, 2013

  3. Ant

    Ant Guest

    I wished I could use a phone, but I have speech and hearing impediments.
    Do they have online real-time chat? I did not see one on its web site. :(
    --
    "If I find one beer can in that car, it's over!" --Red; "And no donuts
    either! Ants!" --Kitty from That '70s Show pilot

    Ant, May 27, 2013
  4. Ant

    Rambo Guest

    Ant wrote, On 27/05/2013 03:00:
    Perhaps the live chat is here :
    http://support.linksys.com/en-eu/support/linksys ?
    Click on the third choice of "More ways to get help":

    * Guide Me <javascript:void(0)>
    * Community Forums <http://community.linksys.com/ >
    * Live Chat <javascript:void(0)>

    Rambo, May 27, 2013
  5. Ant

    Ant Guest

    Why not Phone calling them ? The phone numbers are in this list:
    Thanks. https://support.linksys.com/en-us/linksys/livechat ... However,
    I cannot seem to bypass its Product requirement. It doesn't show web
    site, forums others, etc. I tried Linksys services, but that is for
    something else. :(

    Also, is it me or is
    https://community.linksys.com/t5/user/userloginpage?dest_url=http://community.linksys.com/
    slow/sluggish especially with hs-qa.www.cisco.com server?

    Ant, May 27, 2013
  6. Ant

    Ant Guest

    For kicks, I tried my current Linksys router and asked how to get a hold
    of someone from the forums to fix my login issue. I got this
    reply/response: "... from Jane [deleted] to All Participants:
    We do not have direct access for another department. You may leave a
    message on the forum or you can try to contact our Customer Service
    department and see if they have access to it..."

    Ugh. :(

    Ant, May 27, 2013