    Elliot Guest

    The MCP certificate likes the papers which I printed with my home ink
    printer.

    Elliot, May 22, 2007

  2. Elliot

    Guest Guest

    Hi Elliot,

    I can't agree less, my MCTS and MCITP certs are really like, what you
    described, papers printed from home printer. However the cards appear better
    than the past card.

    Guest, May 22, 2007

  3. Elliot

    Maincat Guest

    I'm just trying to work that out. Does that mean you can agree more? If so,
    what does that mean? We need to know.

    Maincat, May 22, 2007
  4. Elliot

    Blackmetal Guest

    I tried to use the card in the ATM but I didn't get money...

    Blackmetal, May 22, 2007
  5. Elliot

    Guest Guest

    Actually, ironically, the certificates from MSFT are among the best that I
    have seen from a professionalism point of view. If you want to see
    inkjet-appearance certificates, get a CompTIA cert. The credential and card
    are stupid. If I had to find my card right now Im not sure I could. I know
    its generally in one room in the house but frankly it wasnt worth keeping
    track of because that is not the level of professional image I want to
    portray to my clients.

    Guest, May 22, 2007
  6. Elliot

    Elliot Guest

    At least the pervious version of MCP certificates I have ever seen are
    pretty than the one I am holding.

    Elliot, May 22, 2007
  7. Elliot

    Elliot Guest

    By the way, do you know what are included in CCNA welcome kit?

    Elliot, May 22, 2007
  8. Elliot

    Guest Guest

    Before I made a choice of colleges to attend, I requested an opportunity to
    view a sample degree before enrolling.

    Guest, Jul 30, 2007
  9. Elliot

    Montreal MCT Guest

    For what it is worth, and I do not know how this will trickle down to other
    certs, the Microsoft Certified Trainer certificates, which unlike others are
    awarded yearly, were distributed recently. They went back to an older, more
    accepted design; they also sent out to returning MCTs a new 2006 certificate
    with the new old design.

    I have a feeling that going forward the old 'plain paper certificates' will
    be abolished in favour of either these.

    Montreal MCT, Jul 30, 2007