    welcome kit for either 70-622 or 70-623 with specific technology which they
    had been certified with ?

    Please advise.

    Vincent Leung, Jul 6, 2007

  2. If it's anything like my first MCTS and first MCPD, you should be getting a
    second welcome kit with the specific item listed in two or three days. It
    will come in the same type of envelope and cover sheet, and the certificate
    itself will be the same lousy quality.

    It's obvious that they spent more money on the cover sheet than the lousy
    looking certificate itself.

    I have yet to receive my MCITP certificate.

    LarryWestMCSD, Jul 6, 2007

  3. It is and he will get a second one. But it may take some time. The Vista
    certs are still being done IIRC.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle

    Save 20% off any Microsoft MCP Exam when testing with Pearson VUE. Use
    Discount code: MSUU7C1E9359

    Register on-line @ vue.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jul 8, 2007