    gunghoe about allowing me to use these test to "CLEP" courses, and now they
    are very hesitant...

    IDEAS???

    Andrew Stueckroth, May 2, 2008

  2. Andrew Stueckroth

    Jtyc Guest

    I am currently working on my MCDST to complete my MCT which will feed into
    That's up to the individual. For me, they aren't worth it to keep up to
    date on.

    Jtyc, May 2, 2008

  3. Thank You for your response.

    I was just trying to get a feel to see if these certs are the "industry"
    standard anymore...

    Thank You,

    Andrew Stueckroth, May 2, 2008
  4. Andrew Stueckroth

    JohnB Guest

    It's worth it if the job you (or anyone else) are applying for has as a
    "requirement" an MCSE or MCSA. Doesn't having a shot at the position make
    it worth it?

    I had an MCSE in NT and now I'm working on getting my MCSA 2003 - and I feel
    like a dog chasing it's tail. It never ends. But as long as employers keep
    demanding that "piece of paper" to prove your knowledge, this will never
    change.

    JohnB, May 5, 2008