    getting ruined).

    Can I have security hand check these items?

    thank you!!

    jeff, Aug 31, 2005

  2. jeff

    Harrison Guest

    Make sure everything is in anti-static bags and easily inspected.
    Should be fine.
    Would be better to UPS the parts ahead of time.

    Harrison, Aug 31, 2005

  3. jeff

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Correct - they send my laptop as-is through the machines. But you shoulda
    seen the mess they made out of my camera bag. Over and over and over. I have
    this thing packed so tight there's no wasted space. Each freakin' time they
    dump it out all over the counter it take me 10 to 12 minutes to repack <g>

    Why can't the come up with a seal system like the US/Canada border where
    they inspect something once, seal it, and if the seal isn't opened or
    tampered with, they don't have to examine it again?

    Toolman Tim, Aug 31, 2005
  4. Because that would make too much friggin sense. Just like putting the
    National Guard on our borders with shoot to kill orders would.

    Nextdoor Productions, Sep 1, 2005
  5. jeff

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Exactly!

    Toolman Tim, Sep 1, 2005
  6. jeff

    Harrison Guest

    F'ing A, good buddy!
    Just imagine how many times the Navajo, Apache, Blackfoot, and other native
    people of this great land must have wished they'd done just that!
    Keep those friggin immigrants the Hell out!

    Harrison, Sep 1, 2005
  7. jeff

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Yeah - by the time they started, we had 'em outnumbered and outgunned. I
    personally think we should have done a better job sharing.

    Toolman Tim, Sep 1, 2005