    Has anybody ever tried to install several free spyware programs at the
    same time? Would it cause computer problems? Would it be hard to uninstall
    them?

    echo, Mar 31, 2005

  2. echo

    Plato Guest

    One can install as many as you like. A problem _may_ only occur if you
    [have more than one] set to run 24/7, assuming it has the feature.

    Best bet tho, is NOT to install spyware in the first place.

    Plato, Mar 31, 2005

  3. echo

    CLV3 Guest

    They PROBABLY meant anti-spyware/spyware detection software. And YES it is
    reccomended that you do have at least two on your system. At least.

    CLV3, Mar 31, 2005
  4. echo

    Jana Guest

    I am sure you mean, "anti-spyware, and anti-adware" programs. It is
    absolutely safe, and infact advantageous. Just make sure you only run one at
    a time. If you are running one that works in the background, you will have
    to disable it when using the others.

    I found that sometimes one may find some things that another may not. These
    software's are specialized in particular types of wares to be cleaned up.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    Jana, Apr 1, 2005