    \ *applause*
    }:O)==
    \__B

    DC, May 7, 2004

  2. jamie

    ImhoTech Guest

    Why exactly are you having trouble figuring that out?
    WOW..good thing his reply DID get added to original thread.

    ImhoTech, May 7, 2004

  3. jamie

    ImhoTech Guest

    PLONKER stands for: Person with Little or No Knowledge

    plonker - Noun. 1. A penis.
    2. Fool, idiot, a despicable person.

    ImhoTech, May 7, 2004
  4. jamie

    ImhoTech Guest

    That would be his problem. OE sorts just fine

    ImhoTech, May 7, 2004
  5. jamie

    Trent SC Guest

    Maybe it's you who is incompetent and cannot figure out how
    Curiously, my version of OE sorted the post into its own thread, rather than
    appending it onto another thread. I in turn was thrown by the different
    subject (especially as the OP's question was in the subject line), so I'll
    hold my hand up to that one. That said, I don't think my post merited the
    vitriol from whatshisname, but I can live with it.

    Trent SC, May 7, 2004
  6. LOL. Sounds like Gaylord Jizwad of Grannypanties.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?-Cryogenic-=A9?=, May 7, 2004
  7. "WARNING: Make sure there is at least 8" clearance between the rear of
    this computer and any wall or breakable object."

    Blinky the Shark, May 8, 2004
  8. <small, tasteful bow>

    Blinky the Shark, May 8, 2004
  9. He was using OE. Some flavors are more broken than others.

    Blinky the Shark, May 8, 2004
  10. jamie

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Okay, and did you check "Control Panel" add/remove programs? Who made the
    laptop/docking station?

    Toolman Tim, May 8, 2004
  11. jamie

    Toolman Tim Guest

    I'd agree about the unnecessary diatribe, but I also had to learn the hard
    way that sometimes OE doesn't properly nest threads.

    On the other hand, speaking as one who occasionally posts an idiotic/caustic
    remark, this is still Usenet, and somtimes people need to have thick skins
    if they want to stay and play ;-)

    Toolman Tim, May 8, 2004