    If so, please tell me how as I've been through every setting I can
    think of to alter it..

    Thanks a lot guys.

    jamie, May 7, 2004

  2. jamie

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, emerged from the
    bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see,
    crying:
    What is it ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, May 7, 2004

  3. jamie

    Bryan Guest

    Ejector platform for anti virus control?
    <shrug> just guessing!

    Bryan, May 7, 2004
  4. jamie

    olfart Guest

    Sets of an explosive charge under the PC. Look in the Help files under "Damn
    Fast ShutDown"

    olfart, May 7, 2004
  5. jamie

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Bryan emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    W98 Easter Egg ?

    Silly sod can search, there are loads of references to it...
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, May 7, 2004
  6. jamie

    Bryan Guest

    rofl

    Bryan, May 7, 2004
  7. jamie

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, olfart emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    Aaah, I had visions of a James-Bondesque Aston-Martin-type thingy with an
    Ejector-seat-kind-of-motif. Now all I need to do is work out what a
    springloaded computer would be good for.

    Clearing a hole into the roof cavity where a handy airduct or shaft can
    always be found ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, May 7, 2004
  8. jamie

    zamboni30000 Guest

    Yeah, but if we tell you how to do it...what happens if you actually
    want to eject your PC... then you'll be sorry. You have to think these
    things through.

    zamboni30000, May 7, 2004
  9. jamie

    jamie Guest

    When I want to eject the laptop, I switch it off and then use the
    manual lever to push it out of the docking station.

    Can anyone help me here?

    jamie, May 7, 2004
  10. jamie

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Could you have "Eject CD" in mind?

    Juan Pérez, May 7, 2004
  11. jamie

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Have you tried right-clicking on "Eject PC" in the start menu to see if
    there is a "Delete" option?

    Toolman Tim, May 7, 2004
  12. jamie

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, May 7, 2004
  13. jamie

    Dan Shea Guest

    Nobody here is going to tell you something that you could easily find
    out yourself. Not when there's too much fun to be had otherwise. :)

    Generally,
    one can find
    out for oneself the entire
    gamut of desired information.
    Look, we'd love to help,
    especially on a
    fun challenge like this,
    only the
    resources are so readily available.
    Examine the third record down (from
    jsiinc.com), and
    evade the
    chiding of
    the masses.
    pleasant computing!
    Cheers, dan

    Dan Shea, May 7, 2004
  14. jamie

    jamie Guest

    Tried it but no luck.

    jamie, May 7, 2004
  15. "Eject PC" is similar to "Eject CD", but it works in reverse -- thus the
    name.

    The CD tray stays motionless in space while the rest of the tower is
    flung backwards 5.5 inches. As with "Eject CD", this too makes it
    possible to remove the CD from the tray -- but since the disk itself
    isn't thrust out of the case at high speed, there's less erosion of its
    delicate surface from passing particles of air and the impurities it
    contains.

    Blinky the Shark, May 7, 2004
  16. jamie

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Blinky the Shark emerged from the
    bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see,
    crying:
    ROFLMAO - I could visualise it....
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, May 7, 2004
  17. jamie

    Barry OGrady Guest

    That's OK if you don't mind replacing the rest of the computer on a regular basis.

    -Barry
    ========

    Barry OGrady, May 7, 2004
  18. jamie

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Sounds like something you can do for yourself.

    -Barry
    ========

    Barry OGrady, May 7, 2004
  19. Registry Settings

    System Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\IDConfigDB\
    CurrentDockInfo]

    Value Name: EjectableDocks

    Data Type: REG_DWORD (DWORD Value)

    Value Data: (0 = disable Eject PC, 1 = default)

    Good luck!

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?-Cryogenic-=A9?=, May 7, 2004
  20. jamie

    Trent SC Guest

    Who are you replying to, and to which post does this refer? If you are
    going to post what may be a useful answer to a specific problem, it's going
    to be little help to the OP when your reply doesn't get added to the
    original thread (clue: click on the button marked 'reply').

    Trent SC, May 7, 2004