    because this one can help you pass your certification exams very
    easily. Visit http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/ITcert.htm <http://
    www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/>

    Obaid, Oct 28, 2009

  2. Obaid

    John R Guest

    But why would you want to?

    You: Yes sir Boss, I am "Certified", I took the test and everything.

    Boss: Good, please configure this WSUS server for me.

    You: Ummm, what's WSUS?

    Boss: OK, then I need the user object restored in Active Directory

    You: Ummm, ok, how's that work?

    Yep, that's the way I want to start my relationship with my employer.
    Yesssirrreee

    John R.

    John R, Oct 28, 2009

  3. Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Oct 28, 2009
  4. Obaid

    Dino Verdi Guest

    hi john, how many PCs do you menage?
    I'm interested in MCP
    i've 271-272.290-291 exams (291 ad the second shot i had the same questions
    i had in the first).
    Fausto

    Dino Verdi, Oct 29, 2009
  5. Obaid

    John R Guest

    Locally, about 70, indirectly, 5 or 6 hundred. I am the local admin for one
    site of a company with 8 sites. Although my local site is my primary
    priority, my team manages the entire environment and I get my fingers into
    everything.
    Get your client component out of the way and it looks like you've got MCSA.
    Nice job.

    John R.

    John R, Oct 29, 2009