    computer and would cause no crash. Well, I would not take the risk without
    consulting anybody especially there are many expects at the helpdesk here.
    So, any comments please.

    Poon Francis, Mar 11, 2007

  2. Poon Francis

    philo Guest

    the general advice is to only have one virus checker running at a time...
    however there's no reason you could not have two different ones installed...
    as long as one of them remains disabled

    philo, Mar 11, 2007

  3. Poon Francis

    Bullseye Guest

    They should run fine together, as long as the AVG antivirus is not included
    in the package. Also, I hope you didn't spend the money for AVG's
    real-time protection...basically worthless (as is the case with most AS
    resident apps). You're much better off running your AV with HIPS such as
    System Safety Monitor or Dynamic Security Agent, or even the free Spyware
    Terminator.

    Bullseye, Mar 11, 2007