    I am developing in Windows Xp environment.

    Kindly help me with this

    Thanks in Advance

    thejes, Feb 8, 2008

  2. wpf? When Pigs Fly? Windows Personal Firewall? Word Perfect File?
    File > Open > Sidebar/Gadget Maker
    You are welcome.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 8, 2008

  3. thejes

    why? Guest

    If you know what wpf is, most likely yes you could try to.
    Doesn't sound like it if that's where you are stuck :)
    Me

    why?, Feb 8, 2008
  4. thejes

    Mike Easter Guest

    Hey, driveby googlegrouper!

    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms742119.aspx Windows
    Presentation Foundation - Getting Started (WPF) -- This portal provides
    links to information intended for developers that are new to Windows
    Presentation Foundation (WPF).

    Mike Easter, Feb 8, 2008