    able to then play on a domestic dvd player .Its just that i was hoping I
    would be able to get visual effects onto a disc to play on a projector at a
    club .

    Tim, Feb 9, 2006

  2. Tim

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Tim spewed forth:
    Still doing disco, huh?

    Toolman Tim, Feb 9, 2006

  3. Tim

    Mitch Guest

    Sounds like you mean to RECORD the visual output of a music player.

    Just do that, then transfer the video back onto the computer.

    It's possible someone wrote a record function right into the player
    that does it, but then you'd be saddled with the effects of that
    player, not the one you are using.
    And I'm not sure why anyone would have done that, anyway.

    There is no way to make a dynamic tool, of course -- the DVD player
    can't play programs.

    Mitch, Feb 9, 2006