    unemployee. is this certification boost my chance to get good job.

    plz answe very quickly
    thanks in advance.

    Guest, Aug 24, 2006

  2. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Kanna () graced us
    with in ?<<
    <Shakes Magic 8-ball>

    <Magic 8-ball voice>
    My sources say no.
    </Magic 8-ball voice>

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 24, 2006

  3. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    No.

    Cerebrus, Aug 25, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Why No???

    If you are planning to study and then give the certification exams, it will
    be very helpfull to find better job.

    Good luck to you with your certification, and study more!!!

    Regards,
    Garik Melkonyan

    Guest, Sep 2, 2006
  5. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Coz by the time he finishes his MCSD, it will be outdated. It might be
    better to prepare for MCTS/MCPD at this point in time.

    Anyway, I do not find certs very useful in getting you out of
    unemployment. Experience is much more desired in candidates.

    Cerebrus, Sep 2, 2006