    Other things:

    Is it possible to make Firefox load faster?

    Any way to make its blocking of pop unders more reliable?

    Trevor Smithson, Jun 3, 2005

  2. Trevor Smithson

    uerbe Guest

    W porze nader osobliwej, bo 2005-06-03 11:03 zjawił(a) się u mnie Trevor
    Smithson, z miejsca zarzucajÄ…c mnie takimi oto pretensjami:
    Google + "pipelining"
    Adblock + a couple of regular expressions

    Regards,

    uerbe, Jun 3, 2005

  3. Trevor Smithson

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 09:03:22 GMT, in message
    See http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows1.html#ActiveX

    Read the docs.

    See https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffpreloader/

    Change your Firefox settings as described here:
    http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/007682.html

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    Politics is the art of getting power and
    privilege without possessing merit.

    Ralph Fox, Jun 3, 2005
  4. Trevor Smithson, Jun 4, 2005
  5. Trevor Smithson

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 02:22:57 GMT, in message

    After fixing this setting, I haven't seen any pop-unders unless I
    actually click on a link on a pop-under infested web page.

    Whether or not your pop-unders are the same, maybe the AdBlock extension
    will help kill those remaining pop-unders.

    Ralph Fox, Jun 4, 2005
  6. Trevor Smithson

    Arne Guest

    I strongly advice (as also Mozdev do) against installing ActiveX on
    any browser because it's a security risk. Even Mozilla users with
    ActiveX installed has get in to trouble with it. After all, since it's
    not installed by default is a good reason to use Mozilla and not IE.

    --
    /Arne

    are replying to, no more and no less! And don't
    quote signatures, thank you.

    Arne, Jun 4, 2005