    25% green orphans are (that was the original assertion I was
    challenging)? Or will you continue babbling and dodging...bet you both
    dodge again, because they don't exist...

    Bill M, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Peter H

    Bill M Guest

    Jesus, this has been answered 3 or 4 times...firstly, show me where I
    suggested a all green sensor. Secondly, I'm discussing bayer and your
    assrtions about it, which you fail to address. You're nothing but
    smoke & mirrors George. Third, look around the group, others have
    explained all this to you...I could type my explanation, but you'll
    just shift into some other BS, so I'll save my fingers some wear &
    tear...

    Bill M, Nov 30, 2003

  3. If more green is better than less, you'll have to explain when that
    relationship stops and exactly why. As of now, all you say is that more
    green is always better since luminance is better than color, which means
    that 100% green has to be best.

    George Preddy, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Peter H

    Bill M Guest

    Uhm, possibly because you need red & blue (at least) to make other
    colors? Plus, I never said more green is better, YOU insist on putting
    words in peoples mouths. Your logic arriving at "100% green has to be
    best is flawed", much like your understanding of bayer demosaicing....

    Bill M, Dec 4, 2003