    Jim Watt Guest

    Clearly argument is futile and you will not assimilate anything.

    Stop wasting electrons.

    Jim Watt, Feb 17, 2007

  2. Stop top posting!

    Seniors Guide to Computers, Feb 17, 2007

  3. Dickie Peters

    Leythos Guest

    The part you quoted clearly indicates that he didn't top post and that
    you're still using a broken or misconfigured client as it doesn't properly
    delete sigs.

    *** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
    website ***
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/mpv.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtcpcb.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/cracks.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/Loutheasshole.htm
    All while spamming his company website at: http://www.seedsv.com

    Leythos, Feb 17, 2007
  4. Dickie Peters

    Jim Watt Guest

    Jim Watt, Feb 17, 2007
  5. Dickie Peters

    Leythos Guest

    LOL, that has to come from CA, the only place I've ever seen a bilboard
    for "clensing" in that area :)

    Leythos, Feb 17, 2007