Is DLM off or on?

Discussion in 'Broadband' started by David, Nov 27, 2014.

  1. David

    David Guest

  2. Plusnet Support Team, Nov 27, 2014

  3. David

    Graham. Guest

    I'd heard of RAMBo, but not the “Adaptive Spectrum and Signal
    Alignment”.

    If I ever set up in disorganised crime I think I'll call it an
    "Alignment" it's somehow more threatening than a "firm"

    And another thing, can you have "more interleaving" any more than a
    woman can get "slightly pregnant"?

    Graham., Nov 27, 2014
  4. Yep. It's typically measured in depth, but delay and impulse noise
    protection also feature -
    http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/interleaving.htm

    Plusnet Support Team, Nov 27, 2014