    looking at ADSL wireless router in UK.

    Thanks
    Norm

    norm, Nov 16, 2005

  2. -------------------------------
    I can't find a reference to D-Link DSL-604+
    Are you sure, you haven't misread the "+" for a "T"?
    Or somebody misspelled it ?
    Just give D-Link a call....

    H.N.

    Herbert Nagler, Nov 17, 2005

  3. norm

    norm Guest

    norm, Nov 17, 2005
  4. ----------------------
    yes, I see the model nr. even appears in the html user interface.
    In that case, these 2 models are NOT the same.

    The DSL-G604T has much improved options, including WAP security.
    It also stands upright, has ventholes on the top and has only one antenna.

    The manual and Quick Installation Guide available on D-Link's webpage show
    the differences nicely.

    H.N.

    Herbert Nagler, Nov 17, 2005
  5.