Is Clover compatible with OC4J?How it work for WEB app deployed on OC4J.

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by dhananjay, Aug 11, 2006.

  1. dhananjay

    dhananjay

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    We have developed a web based API in eclipse and this is deployed on OC4J. Its functioning perfect, and we are interested to get the code coverage for this.
    When I compile the application without enabling the clover, and put the jar file in OC4J, its working fine. But when I compile the application with enabling the clover and make the jar file of all the classes in .clover folder with classpaths while deploying this jar file, its gives the loading problem.

    When I check all the classes are available in the jar file.

    Can you please suggest me the possible reason and their solution. I also like to know, is clover compatible with OC4J?

    Thanks and regards,
    Dhananjay

    dhananjay, Aug 11, 2006