    DRS Guest

    Ditto my 50D, EX-580II and battery grip. However, my eyepiece extender was
    made in Taiwan. Oh, the shame!

    DRS, Jun 6, 2009

  3. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jun 6, 2009
  4. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Trolling again? Yawn.

    Ray Fischer, Jun 7, 2009
  5. Don't feed the trolls.

    John McWilliams, Jun 7, 2009
  6. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    :
    : > Making DSLRs in Japan? Wow!
    :
    : They always have. Both my 5D and 5D2 (and all my lenses and the 300D as
    : well) say "Made in Japan" on them.
    :
    : http://www.amateurphotographer.co.u...SLR_factory_as_demand_surges_news_284006.html

    Haven't we been down this road already in recent months? I remember reporting
    that all my Canons were made in Japan. Rich appears to be just babbling as
    usual. We shouldn't encourage him.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Jun 8, 2009
  7. RichA

    tony cooper Guest

    Rich does babble, but I took the comment above as sarcasm. I think
    you and David have been whooshed.

    tony cooper, Jun 8, 2009