    | |o o| | E-mail: or
    \ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
    ( )

    ANTant, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Bestbuy.com --> Cameras and Camcorders --> Digital Cameras -->Look on right
    for ad on right that says "Save $5..."

    Hint: If you have trouble with it showing up in cart, clear your cache and
    cookies and try going to the site again.

    Michael Walker, Oct 13, 2003

  3. In
    Circuit City = $14.99 plus additional $3 off with combined purchase
    of "Matrix Reloaded" and the soundtrack.

    Brian \Demolition Man\ Little, Oct 13, 2003
  4. Wow, then I can relive the closing credits "music" whenever
    I wanted. Which would be never. Ever. My ears are still
    bleeding from the first time.

    VJM

    Vincent J. Murphy, Oct 13, 2003
  5. ANTant

    ANTant Guest

    I saw its weekly ads on its Web site for $14.99 this week. I had a
    Thanks! I only care about the DVD movie. :) Now, I have two easy stores
    because BB and CC are side by side in my city. Hopefully, both will
    have a copy for me on Tuesday. ;)
    --
    "Really. And do these lions eat ants?" --John Cleese in Monty Python's
    Flying Circus

    ANTant, Oct 13, 2003
  6. ANTant

    ANTant Guest

    Uh, I don't buy stuff online. Thanks anyways. :)

    ANTant, Oct 13, 2003
  7. Oh, that's too bad.

    Michael Walker, Oct 13, 2003

  8. Oh, too bad. You miss out on good deals. It's the ONLY way to buy.

    SpeedByrd PhD

    SpeedByrd PhD., Oct 13, 2003
  9. ANTant

    Ray Tracer Guest

    Hey, thanks for that tip, Michael! Never would've spotted that - I hardly
    ever look at BestBuy.com....

    Neal

    Ray Tracer, Oct 13, 2003
  10. ANTant

    Invid Fan Guest

    Buying locally had its advantages. I don't mind paying a buck or two
    more too keep local people employed, or to be able to actually enjoy
    the product the same day I was in the mood to buy it.

    Invid Fan, Oct 13, 2003
  11. ANTant

    TSKO Guest

    course if u buy it at Best Buy this wk...in addition to a great price...u
    get a bonus dvd w/ 30 min of extra content.....above and beyond the 2 disc
    SE of it...

    TSKO, Oct 13, 2003
  12. ANTant

    Mark B. Guest

    Why not?

    Mark B., Oct 14, 2003
  13. ANTant

    Tarkus Guest

    He's probably one of these people who would rather give his credit card
    number to a minimum wage store clerk than to use it online. I've never
    quite understood the paranoia of using credit cards online, particularly
    in the U.S., where your risks are very minimal.
    --
    "Here lies the body of Mary Lee,
    died at the age of a hundred and three.

    Now playing: "The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again"

    Tarkus, Oct 14, 2003
  14. ANTant

    jayembee Guest

    Or he could be one of those people (like me) who just prefer to walk
    into a store, and walk out with their nice shiny new DVDs (after
    paying for them, that is) instead of waiting for them to come in the
    mail.

    I do order some things on-line, but usually only when I have no other
    choice. Even before the advent of on-line shopping, I never liked
    getting things through mail-order catalogs if I could avoid it.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Oct 14, 2003
  15. ANTant

    Tarkus Guest

    Hey, I like to do both. It's fun to get instant gratification, but it's
    also fun to get a nice little 'surprise' in the mail, especially when it
    saved me some bucks.

    Tarkus, Oct 14, 2003
  16. ANTant

    Codswallop Guest

    Plus with online you get gratification twice. The "I've just spent
    money on stuff" gratification (which isn't that big as you don't
    actually HAVE anything); then the "here's my stuff!" gratification that
    you get from new stuff (that you didn't just pay for, almost like a
    freebie).

    Codswallop, Oct 14, 2003
  17. ANTant

    ANTant Guest

    I saw its weekly ads on its Web site for $14.99 this week. I had a
    Oh, I am paranoid about buying stuff online.

    ANTant, Oct 14, 2003
  18. ANTant

    Tarkus Guest

    I knew it! ;)

    Tarkus, Oct 14, 2003
  19. ANTant

    Justin Guest

    Why? It's safer than giving your credit card number to a server in a
    restaurant.

    Justin, Oct 14, 2003
  20. ANTant

    Mark B. Guest

    That's silly. How many minimum wage clerks do you hand your credit and/or
    debit cards to in a week?

    Mark

    Mark B., Oct 15, 2003