    I have the same problem receiving mail from Hotmail into an account with
    netscape.net (part of AOL) so it would seem that AOL are blocking mail from
    Hotmail.

    Mail, Nov 23, 2003

  2. Mail

    Guest Guest

    sending e-mail from a Hotmail.com address
    to friends and colleagues who are using
    a variety of different e-mail providers

    all appear to be received properly,
    *except* for those sent to people with
    AOL e-mail addresses

    sometimes an error message is returned,
    sometimes not

    is AOL blocking all e-mail from Hotmail
    or is there some individual setting that the
    recipients need to change on their accounts ???

    Thanks in advance

    Guest, Nov 23, 2003

  3. Mail

    Miggsee Guest

    Novell's web access of GroupWise isn't allowed by AOL either. AOL users at
    work have to open Internet Explorer to view their web based work email. Many
    AOL users are so programmed to use AOL that they don't understand how to use
    IE.

    Miggsee, Nov 23, 2003
  4. AOL is blocking ALOT of email these days. If it even looks like it might be
    spam, it seems as if they are blocking it.

    --Tina

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Nov 24, 2003