    that comes packaged with the Quadrilogy set?

    Thanks,

    Barney

    Barney, Sep 21, 2004

  2. Barney

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Barney" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns956BE4C7C117NoSpamNoSpamcom@68.6.19.6...
    > I'm looking for the movie Alien that has the same quality (and/or same
    > disc
    > packaged differently) as what's in the Alien Quadrilogy package.

    The "Director' Cut" set contains the first two discs from the Alien
    Quadrilogy package. They are the exact same discs, with both versions of
    the movie.

    Joshua Zyber, Sep 21, 2004

  3. Barney

    Barney Guest

    "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote in

    > The "Director' Cut" set contains the first two discs from the Alien
    > Quadrilogy package. They are the exact same discs, with both versions of
    > the movie.

    Thanks!

    Barney

    Barney, Sep 21, 2004
  4. In article <Xns956BE4C7C117NoSpamNoSpamcom@68.6.19.6>, Barney says...
    > Would that be the Director's Cut? Seems confusing to me since according to
    > the IMDB, Quadrilogy came out on Dec 2nd, 2003 while the Dirctor's Cut came
    > out on Jan 6th, 2003...8 months later.

    Actually Jan 6th 2004, a little over *one* month later.

    The 2-disc set of any of the Alien movies will be identical to the
    quadrilogy. The 9th disc is exclusive to the boxset, however.

    Edward Curtis, Sep 22, 2004
  5. Barney

    Barney Guest

    Edward Curtis <> wrote in

    > In article <Xns956BE4C7C117NoSpamNoSpamcom@68.6.19.6>, Barney says...
    >> Would that be the Director's Cut? Seems confusing to me since
    >> according to the IMDB, Quadrilogy came out on Dec 2nd, 2003 while the
    >> Dirctor's Cut came out on Jan 6th, 2003...8 months later.

    > Actually Jan 6th 2004, a little over *one* month later.
    >
    > The 2-disc set of any of the Alien movies will be identical to the
    > quadrilogy. The 9th disc is exclusive to the boxset, however.

    Oh thanks man, that was a little confusing to me! That sounds like that
    would be correct.

    Barney

    Barney, Oct 3, 2004