    cables.

    Any tips/advice is greatly appreciated. wish me luck :)
    (Sorry for the cross-post)

    owmanstubbedmytoe, Dec 4, 2004

  2. owmanstubbedmytoe

    Acer0001 Guest

    -- BRI interfaces need an ISDN circuit or simulator in the middle.
    -- You can buy serial crossover (DB-60 to DB-60) at www.anthonypanda.com.

    Acer0001

    Acer0001, Dec 5, 2004

  3. No, its not possible. You need a simulator, or BRI switch of some
    kind. Adtran Atlas is what is used by many cisco labs. There are
    several other less expensive solutions for simulating an ISDN switch.
    You can have a cisco router become a Frame Switch. Its covered in the
    Frame documentation. You just need the right DTE->DCE cabling and
    you're good to go.

    Doug McIntyre, Dec 5, 2004