    So I am asking if it is ok to skip 229 for the moment?
    THanks!

    John

    John, Jul 21, 2003

  2. John

    John S Guest

    the 70-229 is very difficult

    Only if you don't know what you're doing.

    John S, Jul 22, 2003

  3. John

    Danny Guest

    It's not an obligation that you have to take 229 before 300,
    but according to my personal experience, facing 300 is much
    easier if you already have passed 229 (if you pass 229,
    I assume you have a good 229 skill), since some of 300
    questions can be answered easily with 229 skill.

    Danny, Jul 23, 2003