    to sound or rendering problems. Hope there is enough info here to throw some
    light on the problem.

    Many thanks in advance to any replies.

    Tappy Lappy, May 15, 2005

  2. Tappy Lappy

    Rob K Guest

    Rob K, May 15, 2005

  3. Tappy Lappy

    Unk Guest

    Are you sure the message wasn't DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810093

    Unk, May 16, 2005
  4. Tappy Lappy

    Tappy Lappy Guest

    No, there was never any mention of drivers. I did read somewhere that it
    could be
    two devices pointing towards the same IRQ and as both cards point to IRQ 16,
    I suspect it may be this which is causing the problem.

    Tappy Lappy, May 16, 2005
  5. Tappy Lappy

    Tappy Lappy Guest

    Tappy Lappy, May 16, 2005