    that would let me control the size of the contact sheet
    thumbnails?

    RR

    Rodney Reason, Dec 21, 2006

  2. Rodney Reason skrev:
    You might wanna try this question in alt.comp.freeware also: a lot of
    IrfanView user there!

    Also IrfanViews forum: http://www.irfanview-online.com/

    regards from

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
    games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

    Vegard Krog Petersen, Dec 22, 2006

  3. Thanks for the suggestions.

    RR

    Rodney Reason, Dec 22, 2006