    will make its customary appearance within seconds of me doing the
    installation. I'd appreciate it if someone could direct me to some easy-to-
    read tutorials aimed at raw beginners like me :) TIA.

    Chocolate Sauce, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Chocolate Sauce

    Chika Guest

    www.irchelp.org

    Try the "IRC Prelude" at www.irchelp.org/irchelp/new2irc.html

    Chika, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Chocolate Sauce

    Keith Gable Guest

    Also, XChat is a little more intuitive than mIRC. If you find mIRC a
    pain in the ass to use, try XChat (http://www.xchat.org/). You'll want
    to download the Win32 binary.

    --
    Keith Gable
    Lead Programmer of the Ignition Project

    Keith Gable, Jun 28, 2004
  4. Chocolate Sauce

    °Mike° Guest

    <Followup-To set to 24hoursupport helpdesk>

    On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:36:32 GMT, in
    <[email protected]>
    Chocolate Sauce scrawled:

    You're welcome in advance.

    °Mike°, Jun 28, 2004
  5. Thanks to both Chica and Keith. Xchat is great, and so was irchelp.org. I
    was up and running shortly after your posts.

    Charles Novins, Jul 27, 2004