    Can anyone confirm this? or say which image already supports IPv6 on the
    3750 emi?

    regards Andree

    @ndree, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Andree,
    Nothing has been released to the public for the 3650 to support
    IPv6 that I am aware of. Cannot find anything on CCO about IOS support
    yet.

    Good Luck
    -Robert

    Robert B. Phillips, II, Nov 24, 2004

  3. : Nothing has been released to the public for the 3650 to support
    :IPv6 that I am aware of. Cannot find anything on CCO about IOS support
    :yet.

    If you look at http://www.cisco.com/dprg and do a product comparison
    between the 3550 and 3750, you will see that the 3750 is marked there
    as having IPv6 support.

    On the other hand, that doesn't say whether it is in hardware or software.
    And there are obvious inaccuracies in some of the things that the 3750
    is said to lack.

    Walter Roberson, Nov 24, 2004