    Anyone have any insight they can provide? I have checked cisco's
    webpage... I appreciate any help.

    Jared

    joey024, Jun 10, 2008

  2. joey024

    Andrew Lutov Guest

    Hello, !

    j> I'm looking for a good resource for information on commands related to
    j> building an ipsec tunnel between one physical fa int on a 2811 and
    j> asa5220. The asa5220 is currently in service with ipsec policy based
    j> tunnel to non-ciisco devices. My asa/firewall experience is limited.
    j> Anyone have any insight they can provide? I have checked cisco's
    j> webpage... I appreciate any help.

    www.cisco.com

    Andrew Lutov, Jun 11, 2008

  3. joey024