    after some time and doesn't get back

    Does anyone know how to turn on NAT-T on Firebox X700?

    Thanks

    John Strow, Feb 28, 2008

  2. John Strow

    Al Guest

    Re: IPsec tunnel between Concentrator 3000 behind pix and FireboxX700's

    On Feb 28, 11:29 pm, "John Strow" <> wrote:
    > Does anyone out there made this working? I can get tunnel up but it fails
    > after some time and doesn't get back
    >
    > Does anyone know how to turn on NAT-T on Firebox X700?
    >
    > Thanks

    I don't - but I've run into exactly the same issue where we have an
    871 behind a 3rd party X700 connecting to a 2801 - the (ez)VPN comes
    up but then drops after a while & never comes back (stops at
    CONF_XAUTH ISAKMP negotiation iirc).

    If I find out any more re a fix I'll post back here.

    Cheers.

    Al, Mar 3, 2008