    around this problem? Maybe some sort of NAT to hide the external addresses?

    Any help appreciated.

    Thanks in Advance!

    derSchweiz, Jan 28, 2007

  2. derSchweiz

    derSchweiz Guest

    In other words would this work? Will there be any complications when setting
    up IPSEC tunnels using this configuration?

    24.1.2.1----<NAT>---10.0.0.0/30---[RouterA-Virtual Interface fa0/0.1]
    24.1.2.2----<NAT>---10.0.0.4/30---[RouterA-Virtual Interface fa0/0.2]
    24.1.2.3----<NAT>---10.0.0.8/30---[RouterA-Virtual Interface fa0/0.3]
    24.1.2.4----<NAT>---10.0.0.12/30---[RouterA-Virtual Interface fa0/0.4]