    I have tried allsorts but with no joy!

    Thanks
    Jamie

    machine, Aug 16, 2006

  2. machine

    Hoffa Guest

    Hi Jamie

    I've set up a configuration, with a Pix 515 and Windows 2003 though,
    but the Cisco VPN client is upon connection requesting a username and
    password from the user.
    Have a look at the link below, it pointed me in the right direction
    with my Pix setup, it might work with your IOS setup as well.
    The reference that cracked the case for me was "crypto map mymap client
    authentication partnerauth"
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...s_configuration_example09186a00800b6099.shtml

    Regards
    Fredrik Hofgren