IPSec and QOS at one logical interface

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by kamal1352, Sep 18, 2011.

  1. kamal1352

    kamal1352

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2008
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    I need some helps about config IPSec and QOS together.

    Can I set IPSec (Site to Site VPN) and Qos on a interface, for example I set IPSec Static with pre share key between two 2811 cisco routers on a Tunnel 0

    and also setup QOS with four queues on that interface (Tunnel 0)

    And Also if it is possible How ?

    Cheerse,

    Kamal

    kamal1352, Sep 18, 2011