    itself I get nothing.
    Any help here or direct me to a site. I have been on the apple site but the
    help there didn't help.

    Joe, Jan 5, 2006

  2. Joe

    Mitch Guest

    How do you know they were transferred?
    How can you see and play them on the computer? Might you just be seeing
    the computer-side copy of those tracks?
    Do you know what format the tracks are in?
    Have you ever heard anything play on the device?
    Does your OS show the device as connected?

    Mitch, Jan 5, 2006

  3. Joe

    dogsBollix Guest

    you did plug in the earphones and put them in your ears
    didn't you ?

    dB

    dogsBollix, Jan 5, 2006
  4. Joe

    Joe Guest

    This post has been solved, downloaded updater from apple and it works fine.

    Joe, Jan 6, 2006