    deactivated? I looked for any earlier version of Shuffle firmware but
    can't find any.
    WC

    WCH, Apr 3, 2006

  2. WCH

    fred-bloggs Guest

    fred-bloggs, Apr 3, 2006

  3. WCH

    J.J. Guest

    I think I read somewhere that this update was for other ipods but not the
    Shuffle.
    Could be wrong.

    J.J., Apr 3, 2006
  4. WCH

    WCH Guest

    Wait, wait -- my bad. The problem was NOT with the Shuffle, it was with
    my HEADPHONES (a nearly new set of decent Sony earbuds). This never
    occured to me, frankly. I tried a different set of headphones and the
    Shuffle worked fine. Another set -- also perfect. Third set -- ditto.
    And the Sony earbuds sound louder in one ear when used in another
    device (but do play fine otherwise). Don't know what's wrong here but
    it's NOT the Shuffle. Sorry.
    WC

    WCH, Apr 3, 2006