    have to do, every single day should i open my mp3 folder, select all
    mp3's and then drag them all into the itunes library, otherwise i won't
    see it all?

    kurtcohen, Aug 15, 2005

  2. kurtcohen

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You're a pinko.

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't
    understand something I post then ask me my email is valid."

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Aug 15, 2005

  3. kurtcohen

    JANA Guest

    I believe that what you are suffering about with your iPod is normal. You
    should have researched things out before purchasing.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    I recently bought an ipod shuffle but, it seems like communism. I can't
    just drag and drop like a hard drive like my previous mp3 player. The
    thing that bugs me the most is that if I go into itunes settings and
    select d:\mp3 as my folder, it won't automatically keep that folder
    updated and check if there's anything new in that folder. so what do i

    JANA, Aug 15, 2005