    used by i-tunes, even though I don't use i-tunes.

    Regards
    Lodi

    Lodi, Dec 7, 2007

  2. Lodi

    shane Guest

    Lodi did scribble:
    Im not quite sure what youre asking here. Im going to tell you that I have
    borked the db on my shuffle and used gtkpod to start again from scratch. That
    should give enough info to say, go for it, and do what you like, you can always
    rebuild it with gtkpod.

    shane, Dec 8, 2007

  3. Lodi

    Lodi Guest

    Deleted everything from the ipod so I got a full 1GB of space. Then
    gtkpod offered to rebuild the directory structure as you said it would.
    Loaded a few mp3's. No problem. Thanks.

    Regards
    Lodi

    Lodi, Dec 8, 2007