    I got a remote control for my Ipod Nano 4gig and i'm trying to find out
    if my ipod supports Infrared, does anyone know this?

    Cheers.

    Jimbob, Dec 26, 2006

  2. Jimbob

    doS Guest

    if it didnt ,how did you buy a remote for it???

    doS, Dec 26, 2006

  3. Jimbob

    Senti Guest

    None of the iPods have infrared receivers built in, but you can buy
    infrared kits that have a receiver and transmitter. What's the name and
    model number of the remote you have?

    Senti, Dec 27, 2006
  4. Jimbob

    Jimbob Guest

    This is it: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Apple-MA128G-A-iPod-Remote/dp/B000BAAM1G

    My bro bought it for me for xmas, the twat.

    Jimbob, Dec 28, 2006