    As I know that more iphone covert softwares have appeared on the market so earlier. The iphone haven't released why they could know what format and bite rate will be supported. According this I only believe Imtoo's product.

    here is the more information about the iphone product from imtoo:http://www.imtoo.com/dvd-to-iphone-suite-mac.html
    http://www.imtoo.com/dvd-to-iphone-suite.html

    candycaw, Jul 6, 2007

  2. candycaw

    hanaku

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2007
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, I just get one of imtoo's product for win
    When have they release the iphone product?

    hanaku, Jul 13, 2007

  3. candycaw

    browntony62

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, I know imtoo, It seems released many products recently

    browntony62, Jul 16, 2007
  4. candycaw

    candycaw

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    yes, it have many products, if they are free ,I think I will download all of them

    candycaw, Jul 19, 2007