    Using winxp
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ , Aug 12, 2004

  2. Found the answer
    Downloaded Spybot S&D1.3 Final
    Updated fine & found several probs
    I no longer have an ipconfig.exe application error

    Martin

    Martin ©¿©¬ , Aug 12, 2004

  3. Martin ©¿©¬

    Linda Guest

    The first character in that string is a zero, not a letter of the alphabet.
    Used as a keyword in google, 0xc0000142 had 1,230 hits.

    Linda, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Martin ©¿©¬

    roach Guest

    there is a trojan knocking about with same name so be careful

    roach, Aug 12, 2004