ipconfig error

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Guest, Jan 27, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi, all: I am getting this error on both of my laptops, both are ibm
    thinkpad t40:

    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users>ipconfig

    Windows IP Configuration

    An internal error occurred: A device attached to the system is not
    functioning.

    Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services for further help.

    Additional information: Unknown media status code.

    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users>

    both started happening yesterday. both are wireless connections. i can
    connect to the network and browser the net. any ideas?

    Thanks

    jw

    Guest, Jan 27, 2006