IP Subnetting Tips&Tricks - Study + Workbook Package

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by nb, Sep 24, 2008.

  1. nb

    nb Guest

    Hi,

    I've put together 2 IP Subnetting Books to help cut through the
    clutter and confusion of subnetting.

    It's hard work, but it's work that pay's off on the Job.

    Once you master it, it is just practice and speed.

    The Study Guide + Workbook helps you accomplish this. It takes you
    step by step with explanations.

    ##Learn IPv4 Subnetting with Step by Step Techniques
    -Quickly calculate subnets and hosts with number line technique
    -Two books - Study Guide & Workbook Package
    -Proven Industry Tips and Tricks from the Field
    -Easy to understand Techniques

    ##Ideal for:
    Network Administrators - working on Cisco, Juniper, Foundry and other
    Platforms
    Students - pursuing Cisco CCNP/CCNA, Juniper JNCIA/JNCIS
    Job Retraining

    ##Content:
    -Real-world job tasks on subnet allocation
    -Step-by-step explanations
    -Workbook examples and explanations
    -Number line tricks and tips
    -Allocating number of subnets given an aggregate network
    -Diagrams showing address assignments in real-world environments
    -Subnet zero usage
    -Point to point tips
    -Address summarization techniques
    -Determine number of hosts and subnets
    -Network allocation techniques

    ##What you'll get:

    **Two Books (PDF format)**
    1. Study Guide - subnet tutorial, tips/techniques/tricks and diagrams
    2. Workbook - explanations, real world topologies and diagrams

    ##Cost:
    $38

    *Free shipping - available immediately. I will email you the document
    directly.

    **Email for purchase - Accepting Payments via Paypal.

    nb, Sep 24, 2008

  2. nb

    Sam Wilson Guest

    I haven't seen your book, but in my experience any clutter and confusion
    is entirely in people's heads and can be dispelled quite easily.
    It's not at all hard. You just need to understand how computer thinks
    in bits and then it all becomes very obvious. Trust me, I've had
    experience of this and I can explain it to most people in about 5
    minutes.

    Sam

    Sam Wilson, Sep 25, 2008

  3. nb

    John Oliver Guest

    I still remember the day that I "got" subnetting :) "Teach Yourself
    TCP/IP In 24 Hours" by SAMS Publishing was what did it for me, lo these
    many moons ago :)

    John Oliver, Sep 25, 2008
  4. Yup. And the first step is: "forget classes". It's depressing to see
    how many schools still teach the old, obsolete classful IP addressing
    scheme and then try to add subnetting on top of that, when starting
    directly with CIDR would be so much easier to grasp for the students.

    Tilman Schmidt, Sep 25, 2008
  5. nb

    Sam Wilson Guest

    Yep. Mind you the OP's advert doesn't mention classes so perhaps the
    message is getting through. Anyone want to spend $38 to find out? :)

    Sam

    Sam Wilson, Sep 25, 2008