    set of reason codes which the user would choose from... doable? If not,
    anything else I could use?

    Thanks

    Chu, Jan 20, 2004

  2. In a Cisco CM environment I would start by looking at doing something
    with the XML services. User chooses 'services' from the phone, gets an
    XML page that asks some questions (for instance account codes) and than
    initiates a call through ASP..

    Arnold

    --
    Arnold

    http://www.ligtvoet.org - Edmund Blackadder said :
    "I have a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel!"
    Ask smart questions : http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

    Arnold Ligtvoet, Jan 21, 2004