    other options could I use?

    Thanks-

    RScott

    Chu, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Chu

    Steve Blair Guest

    Check out the use of authorization codes.

    -Steve

    Steve Blair, Jan 14, 2004

  3. Chu

    Chu Guest

    "Steve Blair" <> wrote in message

    > Check out the use of authorization codes.
    >
    > -Steve

    Thanks Steve, I'll look into it.

    On a note of clarification though, in addition to the reason code for the
    call, they will also need to choose a client to whom the call will be
    billed. I'm guessing that auth codes are a one-time entry and then the call
    goes through? I'm betting I'll need to have some sort of service take
    control of the call at some point to gather the codes and then stuff them
    into a database.

    Chu, Jan 14, 2004