IP PBX card and VoIP phone-- looking for distributors

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by gery, May 15, 2008.

  1. gery

    gery Guest

    IP PBX card and VoIP phone-- looking for distributors

    Welcome to customize your own VoIP products,we can produce them for you
    according to your requirement,with your brand.

    IP PBX card
    [​IMG]
    VoIP Phone
    [​IMG]
    VoIP gateway ATA
    [​IMG]

    ChinaRoby.com

    ---Business VoIP provider

    Email :
    Website : www.chinaroby.com
    Tel : (86)755-83843088
    Skype ID : Gery668
    MSN :

    | http://forums.cabling-design.com/ |
    | *** a better way to USENET *** |
    | no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
    | comp.dcom.voice-over-ip - 8017 messages and counting! |

    gery, May 15, 2008

  2. gery

    mgtarik

    Joined:
    May 16, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Interested to get the ditributorship (VOIP)

    Dear Sir,

    Hope you are fine.

    I am eagerly interested to setup this ditributorship (VOIP).
    If you are interested kindly send your terms and conditions.
    Here in Bangladesh, there is lot of demands, so kindly consider us in this context and process the documents.

    My Cell No: +880 1817 522 370

    Email: () OR ()

    Awaiting your reply.

    Thanks and kind regards