ip nat inside on two interface ?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by mcaissie, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. mcaissie

    mcaissie Guest

    Hi,

    I have a 2621 NATing from the inside

    """
    ip nat pool lab a.b.c.d a.b.c.dnetmask 255.255.255.128
    ip nat inside source list 101 pool lab overload

    interface FastEthernet0/1
    ip nat inside

    interface FastEthernet0/0
    ip nat outside

    """

    I would like this router to support two inside vlan so i am planning to
    add a third interface . My question is ;

    Can i apply the command " ip nat inside" on more than 1 interface ?

    thanks

    mcaissie, Nov 18, 2003

  2. mcaissie

    Scooby Guest

    Absolutely... If you want an interface to participate in nat, you just need
    to define it as inside or outside - you can do as many as you like of each.
    What really gets nat'ed depends upon the access lists and the ip nat command
    applied.

    Scooby, Nov 18, 2003