    cIDR 20 pages with MS word and other 20 pages power point presention
    plus Tutorials (PDF’s and other documentation used), given >=5MB
    informations i need it in 10days plz write me back

    our, May 9, 2005

  2. our

    Kline Sphere Guest

    hy all i really need a full project for IP Address and subnet mask and
    or what, you get fired? Cool

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 9, 2005

  3. our

    Guest Guest

    Could you try re-phrasing that paragraph. I'm getting compile errors.
    WKidd

    Guest, May 9, 2005
  4. our

    Guest Guest

    "Could you try re-phrasing that paragraph. I'm getting compile
    errors."<---------Laffin

    Hey WKidd let me put it to you in Copiled Basic Language
    10 Read Line A
    20 Let A="Do My Project For Me"
    30 Print A
    40 END