IOS/PIX IPSec ACL Generator

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Tor Houghton, Jul 3, 2005.

  1. Tor Houghton

    Tor Houghton Guest

    Hello,

    Not sure if this is of interest to anyone, but I decided to release an ACL
    generator (written in Perl) for use with IPSec (on IOS -- though I am sure
    the PIX uses the same method?).

    If this sort of tool is old news, well -- sure (I wrote a similar one in
    1997, though it contained even more spaghetti than this one! :).

    The README is here:
    http://www.bogus.net/~torh/gencryptolists/README.txt

    The TAR.GZ is here:
    http://www.bogus.net/~torh/files/gencryptolists-v1.2.tar.gz