    ip nat inside source static 10.50.x.x xx.xx.xx.xx
    where 10.50.x.x has a /16 prefix
    xx.xx.xx.xx has a /21 prefix

    spec, May 24, 2006

  2. spec

    giri Guest

    Hi,
    I have some doubts with Network Address translation, it's
    operations.
    Can u tell me it's process means how to translate inside local
    address, overloading inside global address.
    Can u plz tell me from where to post massages or for discussion.

    Thanx.
    Regards.

    giri, May 25, 2006

  3. Cn u plz stop usng SMS in post massages.

    Walter Roberson, May 25, 2006